Monday, September 15, 2008

For Friday Lunchmates

This was the topic last Friday's lunch. Can't remember who initiated it and why the heck are we talking about her. All I remember is that somebody mentioned her name and I said something about Melanie Marquez' "Do not judge my brother, he is not a book!"

Well, my family's role for me is so important bicos
there was the 
deer...they was the one
who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry,
Ahhmm my pamily... my family
Oh my god.. I'm...ok... I'm so sorry...
I... I told you that I'm so confident...
Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahahahahaaa, Ahmmm,
Sorry guys because this was really my pirst pageant evwer
b'coz I'm only 17 years old 
And ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from,
I came from one of the Tuff, taft, taff, tap, tuff ten...hmmm...
so... but I said dot, dot,
my family es the most important
persons in my life. Thank you.

---janina san miguel, bb.pilipinas-world

** Taken from http://darnalipad.multiply.com/journal?&=&page_start=160 (and yes, she's the woman behind the song Toyang, and yes again, she's ely buendia's wife--since hindi naman siya kasal kay redhead)

No comments: