Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wanted: Missing

There's always a first time, as they would say.

My first alcoholic beer is Smirnoff Mule. I don't remember who made me try it or the other details. Basta I remember the beer, not the boy (nyaha!).

A week before I'm craving for freshly brewed beer, the same thing I tasted from Fiesta San Miguel in Dusit Hotel Nikko. Mahihiya ang mga balahura ng Sidebar hahaha! Perfect beer I ever tasted. Bigla tuloy akong nainggit kay Dr. K, sana kasya ako sa balikbayan box at nagpaiwan ako sa Germany for Oktoberfest. As of this date, the only establishmentsI know which serves freshly brewed beer is Fiesta San Miguel and that Irish pub in Makati.

I was also craving for Sam's Hard Lemonade. I made my Miss Goody roommate Pauline drink this stuff as her first alcoholic drink. I told her this was far milder than Cali hehehe. 

Both Mule and Sam's Hard Lemonade are missing in action. I tried 4 upscale supermarkets and liquor stores already. If anyone knows where I can get hold of these two, please let me know. I'll get 2 six-packs each.

Missing Mule

Sam's aka Mike's Hard Lemonade

No comments: